August 15, 2011

Abyssal fart?

I feel like I've been sucked into a flux vortex and I'm being flung about like a rag doll. I don't even know what the fuck I'm doing (especially in school). I feel like I'm wasting my life away while others are on a constant move to a destination they envisioned. Gotta meet the Dean (I think?) or the course manager with Mom and Mr Leong to see what they can do for me.


"And twenty thousand rocks dislodged themselves from a sturdy cliff and flew, rolled, tumbled... crashed down upon her."


Whaddafuck I don't wanna meet because you know they don't work out at all. And no I doubt there's anything you could do for me when I am feeling too lost. The only question running on my mind is "Shall I quit school and go NS?", which the following question will pop-up "If I do, what's next?". I feel like Sun Wu Kong under the Five-fingers mountain. There's this huge amount of stress amassing from the lecturers and parents I figured as much they're gonna escalate my anxiety and stress in me as much as they wanted to help.

I wouldn't know what to say when I'm meeting the three 'em demons. Probably just gon' say my prayers and pray they end the session quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment