December 6, 2011

It's been forty-two months since may but it still feels like yesterday.

I always feel that things are turning to shit and the world is against is but, fuck, I know I've been making a lot of bad decisions lately and procrastination is another thing I'm very capable of. I know at least most of the shit going on is caused by my own misjudgment of my own abilities.

*inserts cliche caption for above photo*
Oh my aunt-in-law and uncle's wedding photo btw =]

Anyway, uncle's wedding (might not be fantastic), but it was really sweet and quite fun actually, with quite a lot of shit going on. I was helping to snap the shots for their traditional Chinese wedding ceremony, or whatever you call that, and I couldn't help realise how insensitive my aunt-in-law's family members are. Or at least I suppose they are the extended family members of hers. During the entire ceremony, there wasn't attention paid to them, everybody else was just minding their own business and only the bridesmaids was engaging the groom and buddies to play the games. Also, the groom's buddies are NOT very participating at all, maybe it's just their age (oops).

Wedding dinner was almost perfect, if not for the drunk fucks. I was supposed to help serve some hard liquor for my uncle's friends and I got barraged by insults for not pouring more into the already full glasses. It wasn't even 2 dishes past into the 9 course meal and they're already drunk and causing a lot of disturbance. I decided to bite my tongue instead of theirs, and resist the urge to remind the other dinner guests that it's true what they say about feisty-drunkards.

Sang a song with my sister on the stage during the wedding dinner, and I think that cheered me up a lot more. Didn't think I sounded great, but there wasn't any cutie to impress anyway, so I didn't really give a shit. Oh and did I mention how terribly delicious the food is? God, that's the reason why I go to wedding dinner. And the wedding photos are so cute!

Someday, I wanna do that too. But for now, fucking tests and exams and shit. Then NS. Then work. Then find boyfriend. Then see how things go.



Can't believe time flies and I'm turning 20 in seven months' time. Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment