January 28, 2012

Anyway, I hope you had a good fuck.

I heard stories, and I believed them because he is a law student and I am just a nobody. The "class status" (which is non-existent in my eyes) is too much a disparity. It's not like I'm bitter about seeing you with him, I just felt disappointed because you promised you'd make it up to me a month or two back, but you never did. And that was a second time you promised but never did. And now you're with someone new, or so the stories went.

I hope you understood why I told you "It's up to you if you want to make it up for me, you don't have to promise me because you should know by now that I take promises very seriously. If I promised, I would definitely do it, and this is the only expectation I have for you. Even if you promised now, I'd not put too much seriousness in what you said unless you really keep your promise. I'm tired of disappointment from all the promises people around me give."

Because you never did keep your promises to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment