May 30, 2012

"Let the heart rest. Let the music come from around you and let it fill the ears."


I never noticed when it began that your laughter fill my heart with so many colours I never knew existed. You told me that if only things were simpler than they were, that we would've lived on an entirely different and happier life than we are right now, and it could be just you and me; two people sharing different ideals, bodies and minds that weaved almost perfectly into each others' lives.

I never knew I could still continue to give in and go the extra mile in for love's sake, that I would do so much just to see a person smile again. I thought I wouldn't be able to deal with myself. After all, it's been 3 attempts to try to be the one for others: an ex-boyfriend, and 2 others that probably didn't even want to consider accepting my emotions for them.

Maybe I had just packed myself with work and that helped me moved on. Maybe I am just being very silly because like you've said, "You deserves someone better". Maybe I just really miss you too much my heart decided to help me get through my agony.

Or maybe I still do miss you so much my heart is just as confused as my mind.
Or maybe, I just think too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment