May 25, 2013

17 days left.

Funny how things doesn't go the way I want when I drink or smoke, but when I start going on an extreme and opposite lifestyle, things seem to run smoothly. Perhaps life is trying to show me the right way and path in life, no matter how small and insignificant things maybe.


I'm starting to feel better about the loss of my phone already. I could be better off without the little distractions like fiddling with my phone wherever I am. Reading a book is perhaps much better than reading senseless articles on the internet. Staying away from Facebook doesn't mean I'll be less connected to the world. I might even be more engaged to the real world in many other ways.

Lotsa random thoughts today. And also, planning a fixed schedule to stick to for this two weeks. Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment