February 6, 2012

This post is dedicated to the annoying little fucks.

It's damn pretty frustrating to see lotsa people posting "This post is dedicated to my bestiebestbestbesties for being there when I needed you/all of you", "This is dedicated to my honeybunsugartitsjigglypuff for loving me happy 3rd day anniversary", "Valentine's day is near, I just want to let ALL my friends on my Facebook, and all my followers, and every single person I actually don't care about, that I love you guys!". No really, it fucking pisses me off. Not that it's a bad thing to spread the love but first of all you lack that sincerity. Also, why dedicate to all your followers on twitter or some of your "friends" on Facebook when you don't even actually fucking bother to communicate with them on a deeper level on normal occasions? And while regarding your own friends, I don't think you have to "dedicate" any posts because they don't mean no shit. We are all human beings, your friends will know whether or not they've been treated just the way friends are supposed to be treated that way. There's no fucking need to tell the whole world if you've done it right.

Oh and also, while celebrating happily Saint Valentine death's, also think about those people who had been suffering from the wounds you inflicted. Because of your ignorance, irresponsibility and immaturity, these people have the bear the burden of an anguished heart and a tormented soul.

Reflect on what you've done that made people dislike you, though you probably would've known because there are certain people who cares about you, who would tell you what you've done wrong. True friends never tell you that "There's nothing wrong with you" because they know that no one is perfect. It is because of such imperfections that we have that our friends understand why people dislike us; it is because these people aren't able to see beyond the imperfections.

Change yourself for the better. And don't go crazy over the "people should love me for who I am". Yes, you may not please everybody, but that doesn't remain a reason for you to continue being ignorant and irresponsible.

Be true to yourself. Only you control what truth and lies coming out from your mouth. Stop lying to people that loves you. Stop hurting them. Stop pushing them away. Apologies will not work on broken hearts unless the actions you do reflects your words. Stop apologising, start working on your apologies through actions.

Love your friends and start treating them the way they deserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment