October 16, 2012

And I'm not getting any younger too.

Sometimes I wonder if I really am that screwed up as a date or a friend. Because everytime things fall apart, I think it might really be me being the root of the problem than others. I have yet to say "I screwed up" all these while, probably believing that I'm not the one that's wrong.

Perhaps after being single for so long, I'm starting to believe that something is really wrong with me.

So tell me truthfully, is something really wrong with me?

2 comments:

  1. I think we're all broken in some way or another.

    And we're all just finding the best one to fill that void.

    Don't look for love. What do you know about it?

    In all honesty, we don't know what it truly is. For it's different for everyone.

    That's why you'll have to let it come to you.

    Then you'll know. So keep it natural.

    - Keithy Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lawl the reason why I was single was also because I didn't even actively look for love. Just saying, ya know? haha.

    ReplyDelete