October 21, 2012

Little heart, don't cry.

Perhaps it's just part of growing up, or it's just me, that I might be more prone to annoyance by the trivial things around me rather than the personal stuff that happens to me. I mean there isn't much personal things that will affect my mood as easily as before. Don't know if it means good or bad, but I hope at least that is good even in the slightest way.

The week has been... Well, challenging... I feel so much awkwardness just being there. She seemed to be close to desperate, to the point that it was uncomfortable for people around her. Or at least for me, I feel a little weird to be there. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't wanna get involved but the there is just something wrong in the air. It's either the aura exuding from her, or just my pits that smell.

I don't really wanna talk about it, but I guess I see a little bit of myself in her, of such desperation at wits end, clinging onto a rope that she made from pieces of her heart, and hoping to get a little recognition. Things never really go the way she wanted, and as her soul sank deeper into oblivion, she struggle to breathe but finds herself being dragged deeper into the quicksand.

I wanted to tell her not to cry. I heard the voice inside of her. I didn't.

I just thought it would be better when she accepted it willingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment