November 25, 2012

"There is no rule that you can't show feelings just because it's a game."

I loved him, but I couldn't share my feelings. I have to bury them deep in my heart, so that i can forget them someday.


We were talking about it and I realised how I've tried to constantly suppress myself from reacting with emotions, and to forcefully act with logical judgements instead. It scares me how "emotionless" I am with regards to dealing with problems I meet, and perhaps in relationships, and I wonder if that was because of my past relationships. I had 2 men that I loved deeply, but nothing turns out right, perhaps because I was just too emotionally unstable that I couldn't accept the fact that I wasn't good enough. Or maybe I just wasn't good enough because I just wasn't good at dealing with my emotions pragmatically.And perhaps that changed me to this emotionless, un-passionate void I've never wanted to become.

1 comment:

  1. I had those exact fears too. It takes being the closest love to you to know you're not emotionless, baby dove, and you'll find someone who will draw that out of you again.

    ReplyDelete