November 14, 2012

Trippy Tremors Following behind you

Everything seemed so surreal suddenly. I felt like there was a force pulling back my cheeks, and I just felt light and fluffy. But I tried to contain it anyway, so it was whatever.

I've been sick for the past few days and I think I lost some mass along the way too. I think I should be sick more often to shed off a few more pounds. Anyway, I came across cupla videos about the culture shock in Korea where lotsa expats were at South Korea and realised that many female colleagues will be blunt about each other's body mass. Even during greetings, they will tell you right in the face whether you seem to gained weight or lost weight. I wonder why they were brought up this way to be this obsessed with body mass. If I go there, I'll probably be called fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment