November 2, 2011

Shit just got real.

SCREW THE WANDS, GUNS FTW.

I'd watched the full harry potter film series (only until now), and I thought it was extremely dull. I want to see action packed fighting, not wands waving and short duels. Anyway, I realised that I have this new-found obsession with games. I'm beginning to see the entertainment value in gaming. Not that I haven't seen it before but, it only applies to Heroes of Might and Magic series, The Elder Scrolls series, Pokemon series, Monster Hunter series, Assassins Creed series and just some other random RPG/Action/Adventure games.

I've also been trying to find Runaway: A Road Adventure and it's sequel (can't remember the name) but it was released way long ago. 2D graphics with a minimal 3d environment. Detective game thing. If anyone can find where to purchase it, do tell me! :D

Also, I need to fucking play Dragon Age/Dragon Age 2, Prototype. I'm waiting for The Secret World and Skyrim to be releaseddddddd <3

No comments:

Post a Comment