June 9, 2011

好快好快哦

It's really hard finding extra time for myself these days; probably because I'm a loser at time management and a winner at procrastination. Nonetheless, I'm pretty glad that I managed to get sometime away amidst the rapidity of school life this evening. I'm pretty much over with my assignments, just 3 more to finish up where I've left off. The workload left me hectic flurry as I try to manage the ginormous pile of shit which has to be done in 2weeks and I just never know where to begin. Much like a mad man catching butterflies with his bare hands, things didn't get a start until about the mid of last week. I still can't believe the 1st semester of my sophomore year is coming to an end, and I'm mid-way to graduation (if things run smoothly).


I think I'm probably ready and in the right mind for a date now (yes after so long), though that's not my main priority at this point in life. It's not like I'm actively on a pursuit to find the love of my life, but that doesn't mean that I'm just laying back and dismissing people I have interest in (and reciprocating).


"Love sought is good, but given unsought is better."



And actually, I've come to terms of "casual dating" or "mass dating" in a subtle way, like you're just hanging out with different people (no sex involved, duh), and just understanding them better. I guess over the years, I grew more accepting of this ideology. Of course, you gotta get a good grip of the someone you come across whom you have the strongest attraction towards (and also make it clear to the "other dates" you had along the way...), and, yes, I still stand rooted to the primal (yes, double entendre) belief of faithfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment