June 10, 2011

"But baby... You too fat to fly~"

I feel really tired from school. School feels like a chore and I dread going to school. (OMG JODY DE BROEDER FEEDBACK IS PLAYING NOW!! LOOOOL) Am at may wong cafe, and really need someone to talk to now, but i guess everyone's just indulged in their own happiness or satisfaction to listen to me anyway.

Im considering if I should drop out of my course cause Im losing motivation. I feel tired from school, and I cant focus. Dont know if this is a medical thing but I just feel like Im going to lose it any moment.

Anyway, I was talking to one of the two girls I met last night about my insights about greater powers in the heavens above. I really need one to help me through now. I should probably worship Sophia now for her writing and artscraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment