October 3, 2011

Who's that Pokemon? It's Koffing and Weezing!

I've been coughing like a little bitch and this is not good. I have so many things to do but I'm just this sick little bitch so I shan't do anything for these few days, lest I cough out blood.

I've realised a lot of things these few days :

- I've been a meal or less everyday.

- I've lost a lot of mass, about 8kg since last year.

- As much as I say that I'll retract from moving deeper into love once I figure something is wrong, I still won't. This motherfucker is just addicted to the feeling of having butterflies in the stomach.

- I think I'm very forgiving and trustful, either that or I just don't give a shit anymore.

- Anime characters have fucking 100 gallons of blood in their body. It just can't seem to run out.

- People start guessing me at an older range, initinally 18-22 age range, occasionally 25/26. Now people will start their guessing game from 25 onwards.

- I procrastinate a lot, and this is fucking bad.

- I no longer make breakfast/lunch/dinner for my crush. Neither do I brew herbal tea, sugared honey drinks. I'll probably never deliver random gifts or food to their doorsteps anymore, unless this someone is worth doing all these things for.

and maybe a cupla of other stuff but I just can't seem to remember any anyway. Lotsa reflection to do, but first I'll just try and get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment