March 14, 2013

Blah

I realised I tend to get so frustrated at everything about myself when I meet a setback. I know I should be going easy on myself but I wouldn't want to omit the possibility of me being the one at fault. I know this is detrimental, but in a way, I want to improve myself to make myself feel better.

Then comes the frustration about people who dismiss it easily when I tell them about my problems. I get so frustrated that I don't even want to talk about it anymore. Why do I not want to tell people about my problems? First in the list is because I don't want to be an emotional burden to others. And of course the next is when people find it so easy to 'deal' with me dismissively, even though I just need a listening ear. Why would I even want to talk to people about myself when all they do is to shake it off with a vague and insensitive remark?

Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment