March 23, 2013

One more spoon of cough syrup please

I've tried my best to not judge about people around me, and perhaps I secretly hope that everyone will stop jumping into conclusions about one's character without knowing him or her personally. If it happens that you are kissing someone you just met on the dance floor, or exchanged numbers with someone you find attractive, or just grooving to the music in each other's arms, that isn't being slutty. How can you judge one based on what they've not done?

One thing I know about all of us is that we are only responsible for who we are, not what others think we are. Oh, we are also only responsible for what we say, not what others think we say. And we are also only responsible for what we did, not what others think we did. Life's too short to even care at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment