March 13, 2013

Now I have to change my pillow case.



We were in your room, just trying to sleep, with your brother by the side snoring really loudly for his size. Then of course, your mom saw us in bed together (and I don't know why my pants was halfway down). Mother said it is nice seeing me again, but I know that at that time she didn't really like me staying over frequently. Fast forward a little, I felt really bad and decided to leave. The rain poured on me as I make my way towards the railway station, and you sent me a text message along the line of "The reason why we're not together is because you are not even comfortable working to get a stable income." Few moments later, you caught up with me and sheltered me with your umbrella. Then your maid and mother appeared behind us. Mother told me this and I quote, "You should come back more often. It's been 2 years since we last saw you." I was happy, but at the same time, I felt so heavy in my chest. Other things happened, like chased by a mob of mongrels disturbed a household of angry taoists, and other weird stuff.

Then I woke up crying and I realised it was a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment